You see, my friend and fellow New Englander at New England Girl tagged me in a game of Blogger Tag. I'm supposed to:
- Link this post to blogger who tagged me.
- Include these rules in the post.
- Write six random or revealing things about myself.
- Tag 6 people at the end of the post and link to them.
- Let each person know I've tagged them with a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know my post is up.
So, here goes:
- I am an only child and have no children of my own, so this gene pool ends with me. Might not be a bad thing.
- I have been an amateur genealogist since the age of 20. In my research I have learned that I am a direct descendant of Rev. John Robinson who was the Pastor to the Pilgrims.
- Although I had a steady boyfriend all through high school, I never attended a dance or a prom.
- I hate eating with my hands....even sandwiches and pizza are a challenge. I need about six napkins going at the same time. This makes enjoying a clambake especially difficult!
- I am totally non-athletic.
- I was born under the sun sign of Aquarius. My husband says as a result I am a cross between Albert Schweitzer and Mickey Mouse.
And the six lucky bloggers I'm going to tag are:
So there you have it! I am curious to see what, if anything, you will reveal about yourselves!