Monday, July 18, 2011

Grrroogle

I got up really early this morning all set to sit for a couple hours to read some of my favorite blogs that I have neglected for a long, long time.

I was off to a good start until Google Reader began to throw me out every time I attempted to post a comment

If I had more time and more technical knowledge I would move right over to WordPress but I don't and I don't so I'm stuck here for now.

I really miss some of you and certainly can catch up on my reading but I know I like comments to let me know who has visited so I hate to not leave a message. Oh well, I tried. I'll try again later but for now, I'm off to work.

Have a great day.



3 comments:

Michele said...

Google is from the devil. I'm going on the adage; the devil you know. Otherwise I'd have moved over long ago.

Sultan said...

Clear your browser cache.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hate when that happens!

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.